Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP as well as an irritable father Henry. A lot of people follow me on my Instagram account @annephung, where I write about my experiences- the highs the lows and everything in between. My parents welcomed me into America around 1990, and I was only one and a half years old. of age. It wouldn't be possible to share my story with you today in the event that my parents did not work to the max and sacrifice. As I knew I could have a brighter future, I was determined to be successful and do my parents happy. I had a plan for my life: college, land a job, then get married, purchase a house and have kids. I believed this was the epitome of success Life had other plans that were for me to discover what it meant to be successful. The amount of money I earned and the status of my job didn't make me feel happy. I felt as if I wasted my life for money. When I began to research this different career option, I discovered that I was passionate about working out. Also, I enjoyed getting out and about and being able to assist others. In 2014, I founded my own business. My company is celebrating its seventh birthday in 2021. For an Asian female in this industry it is rare to find us. Within the field of coaching I would like to be a positive influence by delivering high-quality instruction to make others healthier and more content. It is my goal to help people to pursue their ambitions and to achieve anything and everything they want to accomplish in their lives. My career took off as I was enjoying the highest satisfaction in my entire life. My mother died just as my professional career started to slow off. Her battle with Scleroderma for eight years has ended and she is now in Heaven. She will forever remain in my heart and mind. Even if you can't see it at first, life has a funny way of providing us with what we truly need. There are many ways that the loss of my mother changed me. I truly believe she offered me another chance to live through her demise. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. The opportunity was there to begin her new life and I had my second chance at living an enjoyable and fulfilling life. My 30's are the first time I really feel it's a good time to be alive. My personal life experiences are revealed to you so to share with those who read my blog with words and experiences. That will let you know you're not alone. There is a way to accomplish whatever you want to do if put your thoughts to the task. Therapy is regular and essential. The health of a person is the most important riches. I hope that you enjoy the life you want to live and end it without regrets since it is death that is all we can count on throughout our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Jenna Fischer feet & legs

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size